Start a conversation

What if I am out longer than twelve weeks?

If you are out longer than twelve weeks, and the department determines that due to the business needs of the department they can no longer hold your position open, they may fill the position. You will be contacted prior to the end of your FMLA entitlement and advised to submit a request for Leave of Absence for any time beyond the twelve weeks.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Martha Hinojosa

  2. Posted
  3. Updated