Start a conversation

How do I change my Provider for future contributions?


  • Log on to UTRetirement Manager and click on the Enroll/Changepage for the program you wish to modify.
  • Choose your new Provider from the list and follow the enrollment instructions to set up an account.


Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Martha Hinojosa

  2. Posted
  3. Updated