Start a conversation

How do I enroll in the Voluntary Programs?

  • Log on to UTRetirement Manager and click on the Enroll/Changepage for either the UTSaver TSA or UTSaver DCP.  For the UTSaver TSA, you should contact your Benefits Office for a calculation of your contribution limit.

  • Choose a Provider from the list of approved Providers and follow their enrollment instructions to set up an account.  Complete applications and beneficiary forms and return them directly to the Provider before contributions are deducted from your paycheck.
Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Martha Hinojosa

  2. Posted
  3. Updated