- UTSA Ask HR
- UT System Retirement - UTSaver457b Program
What is the process for deferring my unused annual leave payment to a UTSaver 457(b) DCP account?
- Contact your institution's benefit office before your last day of employment.
- Complete a Purchase Agreement before your last day of employment.
- If you do not have a UTSaver 457(b) DCP account, choose a Provider from the list of approved Providers and follow their enrollment instructions to set up an account.
- If you do not have a UTSaver 457(b) DCP account, complete applications and beneficiary forms and return those directly to the Provider before contributions are deducted from your annual leave payment.