Start a conversation

Can I defer part of my unused annual leave amount to a UTSaver 457(b) DCP account and receive the remainder as a lump sum payment?

Yes, you may defer part of your unused annual leave payment to your UTSaver 457(b) DCP account and receive a check for the remainder, which will be taxable. Maximum annual deferral limits apply. 

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Martha Hinojosa

  2. Posted
  3. Updated


  1. wholesalejerseys,freeshipping,realnfljerseys

    <p>鈥淎s an avid cable consumer and parent I would like to the get the channels I want without the extras,鈥?said tech expert and business analyst, Ari Zoldan, CEO of Quantum Networks. 鈥淚 want what I pay for and not these channels which have become the 鈥榖loat ware鈥?of the cable business. Also, by packaging these channels it creates a delusion for the added channels, if cable companies did it on a pay per channel basis the number of subscribers to those channels would substantially drop.鈥?/p> [url=]wholesalejerseys,freeshipping,realnfljerseys[/url]