To enroll in ORP, follow these steps:
1. Choose your retirement provider(s) from the currently authorized provider list. You may select more than one vendor for your ORP participation.
2. Log onto UTRetirement Manager and click on ORP Enroll/Change and follow the prompts.
3. Complete the appropriate retirement provider application(s) to open an account with that company and mail the application(s) directly to the provider.
4. Complete TRS Form 28 (Notice to Elect to Participate in Optional Retirement Program) and mail it to your institution Benefits Office.
5. Complete TRS Form 29 (Application for Refund) only if you have an account balance with TRS and mail it to your institution Benefits Office.